(Good morning to friends in PA, it's 6:30 there, rise and shine!)
We're supposed to go to Placencia this morning and, from there, we're supposed to find a boat captain to take us to another island that I've not yet been to.... but I think the reason I haven't been able to sleep is that I keep waiting to see if it rains again or not.
Rain will completely ruin the entire day.
Anyone know where I'm going?
(thank you, suite101 for the photo)
It's been raining off and on all week, and even though we got a few good hours of sunshine yesterday, the ground is still way too soggy, and the driveway is way too muddy, to get down in the truck.
I've been seeing lightning and hearing thunder in the distance all night, but now the wind is starting to pick up and the thunder sounds a bit closer.... so I think I'm screwed - for today, anyway.
I'll get there, though.... I've been promised a nice, one night get away as soon as the road dries up, and that's exactly where I want to go.